- Easy to install with the Vexo Valve.
- Near neutral Premier Central Heating Fluid.
- Cleans, passivates and prepares your new system for Vexo X-PO10 Premier Central Heating Inhibitor.
- Dissolves flux and grease residues as it cleans.
- Lifts installation debris for removal during the flushing process.
- Revolutionary super concentrate formulation gives increased cleaning action.
- Saves on fuel bills
- Suitable for use with known power flushing equipment.
Vexo X-PO30, Premium Central Heating Fluid has a temp range to 80ºC and can be applied simply via the Patented Vexo Radiator Dosing Valve in a matter of minutes with no fuss & no mess. Alternatively it can be added directly into a ‘Flushing Machine’.X-PO30 should be circulated with all of the system valves open. It will also benefit if the system water has been warmed slightly. Finally, drain the system and re-dose with Vexo XPO10 Premium Central Heating Inhibitor.
Specific Gravity – 1.032 (20ºC)
pH – 5.5 – 6.5
Appearance – Colourless
Q1 How does X-PO30 work?
A1.“The X-PO30 formulation has been designed to clean and passivate your new or nearly new Central Heating system. It dissolves flux and grease residues as it cleans as well as lifting small pieces of debris left during the installation works for removal during the flushing process.
Q2. Does it take long to start working?
A2. X-PO30 should be left in the system for a minimum of 1 hour with warm system water or 24 hours if using cold water.
Q3. Can I use X-PO30 on all types of pipework?
A3. Yes you can! Vexo’s X-PO30 has been designed to work with all types of system materials.
Q4. Do I need to drain or flush X-PO30 out of my system?
A4. Yes. Once you have completed the cleaning process, you must drain the whole system of water and refill with clean water.